-->

Dec 18, 2008

Style Story - Eiffel Tower

It seems everywhere I look, I keep seeing the iconic tower. I love having a soiree every now and then, but with these chic products my guests will know I'm not kidding! Add some "Light" from this magical city to your home (wink)






Light Pink Pillow 18"(also in hot-pink) $50 - www.PillowPagoda.com
Francophile Dinner Plate $24 each - www.Anthropologie.com
Wandering Paris by Jill Butler $14.95 - www.BarnesAndNoble.com
Eiffel Tower Tea Set $26 - www.SurLaTable.com
Eiffel Tower Placecard Holder $8.95 each - www.SurLaTable.com
Tour Eiffel Tablecloth $160 - www.QuelObjet.com
Eiffel Tower Napkin Rings (set of 4) $24 - www.BallardDesigns.com
Paris Tea Towel $26 - www.QuelObjet.com
Eiffel Tower Breakfast Mug (set of 4) $47.50 - www.SurLaTable.com
Eiffel Tower Ornament $11.99 - www.SurLaTable.com
Bon Voyage Dessert Plates (set of four cities) $45 - www.RosannaInc.com

No comments: