-->

Jul 29, 2008

Love it - Koi Lamp on SALE!

OK, so not for everyone, I've been eyeing this Koi table lamp from West Elm for months. There's something so kitsch, yet chic about it if placed in the right space. When decorating with such a unique, niche piece, it's important that it be the only kitsch accent piece in its area, otherwise it could potentially look tacky. So I've loved it for reasons I knew and didn't know, but my frugal self has been waiting for it to go on sale ... and it finally has! I bought it immediately and looks better in person and adds real design interest. Every time I pass it, I can't help but look at it - that's the power of design :)


www.WestElm.com
Koi Table Lamp 139.99 (sale price)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i remember when it went on sale...i wish i bought it then too! it would have looked fabulous on my bedroom dresser...the white sculpture against the light blue wall...