-->

Nov 29, 2007

Love it! - Sabon scrubs

I happened across Sabon a couple years ago. Their beautiful store and inviting atmosphere drew me in while on a lazy Sunday stroll. One of the sales people asked me if I wanted to wash my hands using their body scrub and since my hands happened to be a little dirty, I did. Boy was I glad because afterwards my hands were like butter! I have only used their exfoliating body scrubs which are totally addictive. The salts come from the Dead Sea and the fragrances have a gentle aroma - I have the Vanilla Lavender, but also enjoy the Vanilla Coconut(wooden scoop sold seperately) Sabon has a whole line of fantastically packaged, spa-like products - And the best part is that they use recycled glass bottles, recycled paper labels and packaging and don't conduct animal testing. Now that's a company I can get behind!


Foam Scrub $30 - www.SabonNyc.com and Sabon stores nationwide
Wooden Scoop $1 each

No comments: